Foto: O´Brian, Coordinatore della Betel Australiana
Sembra che il Commissario della Commissione Reale Angus Stewart SC abbia accusato il Coordinatore della Betel Australiana, Mr o`Brian di aver “MENTITO CONSAPEVOLMENTE” alla Commissione Reale per cercare di coprire Geoffrey Jackson, membro del Corpo Direttivo. In Australia per questo reato, se risultasse vero, si rischia 5 anni di galera e 20.000 dollari di multa
Riassumendo avrebbe voluto far credere alla corte che Geoffrey Jackson era solo un traduttore e la sua audizione di fronte alla Commissione non sarebbe stata di nessuna utilitá. Noi non sappiamo se quello che dice O´Brian é vero, riportiamo solo il testo incriminato udibile integralmente anche su youtube A QUESTO LINK
Per correttezza va detto che O´Brien respinge tutte le accuse rivolte da Mr Angus Stewart SC
Ecco il passaggio
- Mr Angus Stewart SC: Mr O’Brien, you have given evidence that you gave instructions to counsel on the point of Mr Jackson not being able to assist and his activities being in relation to translations. I, as a matter of fairness, must put to you that those instructions you gave were false, were they not?
- Terrence O’Brien: No, I don’t believe so. Mr Jackson does oversee the translation work, but as part of the writing committee member, which he is one of the Governing Body members on that committee. So —
- Stewart. And I suggest to you, or I put to you, that when you gave those instructions, you knew them to be false?
- O’Brien. No. I disagree.
- Stewart: And by giving those instructions, you sought to mislead the Royal Commission, to protect Mr Jackson from any potential summons to appear?
- O’Brien: No, I disagree. I think the reason we asked consideration to be shown to Mr Jackson was the grave situation of his father – the very reason he is in Australia.
- Stewart: Yes, and in relation to that, in view of what I have put to you, perhaps you can answer this: how are we to know if what you say about Mr Jackson’s compassionate circumstances is, in fact, true?
fonte della notizia: http://jwsurvey.org/child-abuse-2/royal-commissions-angus-stewart-accuses-watchtower-representative-of-deliberate-deception